The Wildflower Hall will provide
- Qualified and experienced guides and a naturalist
- Safety Gear
- Picnic hampers (on order)
- First-aid kit
- Transportation can be arranged.
The Wildflower Hall has 3 rafts, one 17.5 footer and two each of 16 feet. All rafts can comfortably seat 6 each, the 17.5 footer can accommodate 8. American Coast Guard life jackets are used, reputed to be the best in the world. Paddles, oars, frames, wet suits and safety equipment are of the highest quality available internationally. The equipment also includes 3 kayaks –one hard shell and two inflatable ones, which act as additional safety boats, if required.
The Wildflower Hall has imported mountain bicycles. Helmets are provided.
- All activities are conducted by trained guides.
- Minimum age for participation is 12 years
- At the start of every trip, a safety briefing is given to all members.
- Communication equipment is provided as a safety measure during the entire duration of the trail.
- The rafts on the river are in communication with each other at all times through wireless radio and with the land-based unit.
- The Wildflower Hall strictly follows international safety standards and guidelines for white water rafting.
- The river guides used by the Wildflower Hall are highly qualified with vast experience on most of the Himalayan rivers. They are trained in first-aid and to deal with emergency evacuation and river safety.
- A minimum of two rafts/kayaks are always on the river as a standard safety procedure.
- Minimum age for participation in the rafting trip is 12 years. Children above 12 but who weigh less than 40 kg are not permitted.
- All rafters are provided complete personal safety gear.
- Persons with medical problems are advised to participate only on the advice of a doctor.
- Alcohol will not be served and may not be consumed during the activities. Alcohol should not be consumed for at least eight hours prior to a rafting trip.
- We reserve the right to cancel any trip depending on prevailing conditions.