Please contact our concierge team for details, by completing an availability request form
This recently restored farmhouse is set in the little explored Le Marche region of Italy. With rolling hills, sea views and olive groves, guests have the countryside at their fingertips but are only a short drive away from the nearest city Treia.
The farmhouse is decorated in a minimalist style with maximum impact. Finishing touches such as bathrooms from Phillipe Starck, DVD home theatre, a Bose system on the terrace and a stunning infinity pool bring the farmhouse to the cutting edge.
Spacious and comfortable, guests can socialise in one of the many different indoor or outdoor communal areas such as the outdoor terrace, the pool area or the living room with a home theatre.
Accomodation is spread between the main building and the one-bedroomed guesthouse.
Olivi is a wonderful base for exploring the surrounding areas - Treia is only five minutes away, while Macerata, with it's open air summer opera festival is 20 minutes away. There's also ample potential to venture along the Adriatic coast and into Umbria.
Activities such as wine tasting, cooking lessons and pecorino tasting can also be arranged.
- - Terrace with dining table for 12
- - Covered pergola
- - Outside inox kitchen with grill and teppanyaki grill
- - Infinity pool 5 x 12 m
- - Double living room with fireplace and TV home theatre
- - Kitchen with Nespresso coffe machine
- - Dining room for 12 people
- - Laundry room with washing machine and dryer
- - Toilets
- - Fitness room with runner and kinesis wall Technogym
- - 1 bedroom with 3 beds, closet and bathroom (shower)
- - 1 bedroom with 2 beds, closet and bathroom (shower)
- - 1 bedroom with king-size bed closet and bathroom (shower)
- - 1 bedroom with king-size bed, closet and bathroom (bath tub and shower)
- - Big office and closets
- - 1 bedroom with queen-size bed, closet and bathroom (shower)
- - Living room
Points of Interest
- - Treia town 5 minutes
- - Macerata: 20 minutes
- - Ancona Airport: 1 hour
- - Outlet shopping: Prada, Todds, Biblos, Armani and more
- - Chiravalle and the Abbey of Santa Maria monastery
- - Medieval towns of Morro d'Alba and Jesi
- - Monte Siblilini National Park
- - Saturday to Saturday rental
- - Includes welcome hamper on arrival
- - Gas, electricity, local calls, wifi and heating free of charge
- - Cleaning service included (7 days per week, 3 hours per day)
- - Parking for 4-5 cars
- - Pets may be welcome. Must enquire in advance
- - Easily contactable manager/ concierge who can provide information about excursions and extras
- - International telephone calls
- - Security deposit €2,000
Available on Request
- - Cooking classes
- - Private cook
- - Photography lessons
- - Additional shopping services
- - Winery tours
Availability request >
LE's Villa Collection star system: