Aman 2011 offers and exclusive upgrades with LE
Bali and Beyond
Journey through the Indonesian archipelago with Amanresorts and discover the cultural heartland of Java with a stay at Amanjiwo or visit Amanwana, a tented camp on the serene nature reserve of Moyo Island. Combine this with a stay at one or more of Bali's Amanresorts - Amandari, Amankila or Amanusa - to enjoy daily breakfast and one complimentary activity per resort. Guests visiting Amanwana will receive complimentary full-board.
Rates 1 May 2010 - 30 April 2011
Garden Suite / Village Suite / Jungle Tent US$4,200
Ocean Suite / Valley Suite / Deluxe Suite / Boroburdur Suite / Ocean Tent US$5,600
- Rates are based on seven nights and must include a stay at either Amanjiwo or Amanwana.
- Rates include daily breakfast and one activity per person per stay at Amanjiwo, Amandari, Amanusa and Amankila and full-board per person at Amanwana.
- Includes airport and inter-resort car transfers between Amandari, Amankila and Amanusa. Air transfers by float plane between Bali and Amanwana are charged at US$ 400 nett per person each way, or via Trans Nusa at US$ 150 nett per person each way.
- Rates are subject to 11% government tax and 10% service charge.
Aman's fort & beach journey
Combine discovery of 400 year old Galle Fort, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, with the balmy seclusion of a palm-fringed golden beach on Aman's Fort & Beach Journey, a four-night sojourn that reveals the rich dimensions of Sri Lanka's colourful south coast.
Aman's Fort & Beach Journey provides ease of access to Sri Lanka's south and its remarkable historical sites and natural treasures in a four-night offer that combines stays in a Chamber at Amangalla, set within the historic walls of Galle Fort, and in a Suite at Amanwella, a contemporary beachfront resort set in a mature coconut grove near the village of Tangalle. The offer includes complimentary breakfast as well as transfers between the resorts.
Aman's fort & beach journey - Valid until 15 December 2011
Amangalla Chamber / Amanwella Suite US$1,800
Amangalla Suite / Amanwella Ocean Suite US$2,150
- Rates include daily breakfast and complimentary transfer between resorts.
- Supplementary cost: transfers from Colombo's Bandaranaike International Airport to Amangalla: US$175++ per car each way; to Amanwella: US$235++ per car each way.
- Based on single / double occupancy accommodation for four nights with a minimum of two nights accommodation at each resort plus inclusions as stated.
- Rates are subject to a statutory levy of 14.32%, plus a 10% service charge.
Angkor to the Andaman Sea
Discover the wonders of Angkor...
Amansara is located 10 minutes from the entrance to Angkor and is a tranquil base from which to discover these historical treasures. Enjoy three nights in a Suite inclusive of half board, daily breakfast and a choice of lunch or dinner, house beverages, house wine and twice-daily tours to Angkor's array of temple ruins with a guide and driver in a private remork (moped-powered trishaw). Unwind with a relaxing one hour 'Scents of Cambodia' massage for two persons per stay and enjoy morning or afternoon Khmer Tea at Khmer Village House, overlooking the Royal Bathing Pool of Sra Srang.
...then retreat to the edge of the Andaman Sea
After departing Amansara and the absorbing sights of Angkor, journey to Amanpuri, Amanresorts' flagship property, on the island of Phuket. The property's 40 Thai-styled Pavilions and 30 Villa Homes are graceful expressions of the elegance of Thai culture.
Your stay at Amanpuri includes three nights accommodation in a Garden Pavilion, round-trip airport transfers, daily American breakfast, a one-hour spa treatment for two, a special Amanpuri traditional turndown service for the first night of stay, one beach barbeque or Royal Thai Dinner (excl. alcoholic beverages) and one Amanpuri day cruise or Amanpuri Thai cooking class.
Angkor to the Andaman Sea - Six-Night Offer
1 November 2010 - 30 April 2011
Single Occupancy US$6,444
Double Occupancy US$7,083
1 May - 31 October 2011
Single Occupancy US$5,151
Double Occupancy US$5,655
- Rates include three nights accommodation in a Suite at Amansara, three nights accommodation in a Garden Pavilion at Amanpuri, airport transfers and inclusions as stated.
- Rates are inclusive of tax and service.
The Palace and a Village
From the imperial grandeur of the Summer Palace in Beijing to a quaint, picturesque village on the outskirts of Hangzhou - 'The Palace and a Village' offers two unique resorts from which to discover China's natural beauty and historic wonders.
Just steps from the East Gate of the Summer Palace grounds lies Aman at Summer Palace -the ideal location from which to explore Beijing. The property provides easy access to such cultural landmarks as the Great Wall, The Temple of Heaven, the hutongs and the Forbidden City.
...and a Village
Hidden in a picturesque valley, Amanfayun enjoys a timeless setting surrounded by tea fields, natural forest, quaint villages and a pilgrimage circuit of five significant Buddhist temples. This secluded retreat is only a 20-minute drive along bamboo- and tree-lined avenues from the centre of the bustling city of Hangzhou.
Stay three nights at Aman at Summer Palace and three nights at Amanfayun as part of 'The Palace and a Village' and enjoy:
- Daily breakfast
- A private guided tour of the Summer Palace
- A private guided tour of the West Lake at Amanfayun
- A private guided tour of the Forbidden City (half day)
- A private guided tour of Lingyin and Yongfu Si temples at Amanfayun
- A one-hour Chinese massage for two at Summer Palace
- A one-hour reflexology treatment for two at Amanfayun
- Return airport transfers
The palace and a village - A Six-Night Offer
1 January - 30 April 2011 - US$3,390
- Rates are subject to 15% government tax and service charge.
- Although the cost is not included in the offer, we can assist in arranging air travel between Beijing and Hangzhou and vice-versa.